We know that time is limited throughout your workday and the multitude of tasks sometime can be overwhelming. Have you ever thought about automating your Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables? In this article, we will give you 5 reasons why you need to implement this into your system.
- Paperless and Secure – Paper invoices, paper checks, and paper records increase the chances for fraud and mistakes – wasting both time and money.
- Cost Savings – A company can spend around $2.00 a payment using the traditional paper process. Companies that are using ACH have an estimated cost-per-payment of around approximately $0.15. Think of the amount of transactions that happen in one month, six months, and a year and calculate your savings.
- Increased security – Human error and fraud are drastically reduced when these transactions are processed electronically. Electronically processing these checks eliminate touches in the office, in the postal system, or even in the vendor’s office. Check tampering will now be a thing of the past.
- Enhanced productivity – Traditional payment processing is a manual, labor-intensive process that consumes a great deal of an employee’s time every week. Employees will be more productive with other tasks once this is automated.
- Improved cash management – Managing your accounts manually can leave room for error and lack of oversight. When it is all done electronically, management will have a clear picture of cash flow. Another bonus is that simple weekly or monthly reports can be delivered via email.
ACH can provide some great efficiencies and cost reductions. Not only is this feature available within your current Sage 100 system (Version 4.4 and greater), CMS can have you up and running in no time.
Book your time to have this time saving feature implemented into your system, (860) 399-4215.
Click for your PDF article on Top 5 Reasons Why Your Company.